free counters

5/13/10

News, clubs and kissing cats

I went to my library's Teen Book Club today. Formaly known as "Pizza and Pages". Pretty much, we ate pizza, put up with dorky teenage boys, and talked about books. ^^ Yup, it was really fun! Buuuuut, then I had to sit in the library and read off a buck fifty in fines. I did it. Then I FINALLY got to leave. :)

Sinse we are on the library stuff...
1: Found out that my manga club has been moved to Mondays!! Yay! Now I can go!
2: Went to an anime convention. A lame one, but still...
3: FINALLY got Fang!! X3

Now, for the good part! Mom re-did my closet. :D It looks...a-m-a-z-i-n-g. In fact, I'm going to LIVE in that closet. My mother is two parts genius and one part artist. Thanks Mom!! Maybe I'll get up some pictures later.

Still waiting for several things.

Only The Good Spy Young to come out.
Cincinatti Feis
To get more money
And to kiss a boy (that's probably going to keep waiting. ;p)

Those...among other things.
Bye!

P.S. Here's your kissing cats...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I <3 the kissing cats! The're too cute! P.S. You spelled Cincinnati wrong. 2 N's only one T.