free counters

7/3/10

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy Independence Day!!


Okay!! I'm back from a CRAZY day out on the town. Here's what I did:



6:30am: Got woken up by my family. T_T

7:20am: Got out of bed. (Sorry about that, mom.)

8:30am: Dad ran a race!

9:30am: Staked out a spot for the parade.

10:45am: Saw the actual parade.

12:00pm: Came home, ate lunch

1:30pm: Headed to Metamora, Indiana

4:00pm: Came home from Metamora

11:00pm: Set off some baby fireworks



And now I'm here...wanting to go to bed. TT.TT If you want the pictures and full story about my day, here's what my mom has to say about it. ^^ http://www.peacefulcottagefamily.blogspot.com/ You might have to wait until she finishes it...but it'll be up there!



The mushy stuff was for the Memorial Day post. And..then my mother saw it, and now knows that I am mushy on the inside. So no more soft stuff for you, people!



Instead, let me just say this:



I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!! OUR COUNTRY IS AWESOME!!! MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL HER BEAUTY!!!!



You're a Grand Old Flag

You're a high flying flag

And forever in peace may you wave.

You're the emblem of

The land I love

The home of the free and the brave!
♥
Bye-bye! (P.S. Sorry about the America picture again! I just can't help but put anime pictures up here!)

No comments: