free counters

5/24/11

Memories: Disneyworld and Cruise trip 2010

Hey, I forgot to post these! QwQ You get to hear about my awesome Christmas trip last year. I'm going to post the pictures, and then I'm going to say something about them afterwards. Ah, yes, and because of Blogger's weirdness...They are in no particular order. Please visit my mom's blog for the full story, laid out and nice. Too bad her kid's too lazy to do that. XD  ...ENJOY!!!

My brother and I in our matching outfits for the fancy dinner the second night on the Disney Cruise Line.

This was pretty much all I did on Castaway Cay, the Disney island. Laid around in the sun with my mom.

Ah, the infamous Epcot ball! :D

This is the German soda I got to try for free. You guys really mix it with beer? XD

Norway, Epcot

China, Epcot

Germany, Epcot! :D

Germany, Epcot :D

Italy, Epcot

The American Adventure! ♥ The BEST show ever!

I never knew that America went through so many flag designs!

Japan, Epcot

More Japan, Epcot

EWWW!! I hate French food! The restaraunt that we went to.

This is Gary's torture of choice. He looooooves to spin as fast as possible. Am I old if I seriously hate this ride now?

Mom and Dad in front of their dream house.

The Disney Wonder! ♥

Gary and I ride Big Thunder Mountain over and over and over and over and over....and over.....and over......

Dad took this picture randomly, in front of the castle....

..And so of course, I had to take one to match.

Cinderella's castle at nighttime in the winter. See the ice?

Gary loves his Dale hat. So, Dale had to watch the 3D movie too.

Gary hates the life boat drill before the cruise. XD
My dad and I love Splash Mountain. We always get wet! They warned us, and we ignore them.. XD I look like I have braces for some reason...Hm...
Me and dad at MGM Studios, riding the Toy Story ride. I wasn't feeling very good that day...More at the bottom of this post.

TOOOONTOWN AHOOOY!!!!

The fountain in Epcot. At night, they have music playing and you can watch the water dance to the tune. ♥ I looove to watch it. Especially when they dance to "Carol of the Bells".

I love this phone booth in Canada, Epcot. ...Wait...What's Canada?

Want some fish and chips in the UK? Come to Disneyworld!

Ah, Paris...The city of lights.

Gary and Mom

Me and Dad
A dream is a wish your heart makes...when you're fast asleep...♪


So, we were going to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom...You know, the usual Disney trip. ^^ But on the 'next to last day', my dad and I went to MGM in the morning and we were supposedly going to Kennedy Space Center after that. I had woke up feeling really sick. Disneyworld is a breeding ground for germs, after all. But I went anyway! No ruining my Disney trip by staying home!
.....
But after we left...Where do our parents take us? the Disney Cruise line post, Cape Canaveral. :D I didn't even realize we were taking a cruise. I seriously thought that we were turning around in the parking lot or something. Anyway, we were so excited. I looove Disney cruises. They are seriously my favorite vacation now. ^^
I was feeling really sick for the whole cruise, but I pushed through and had lots of fun! ♥

I HAVE THE BEST PARENTS EVER!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!!! ♥ ♥
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. When your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme. When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true. ♪

No comments: