11/25/11
American Girl doll- Rebecca!
I just recently bought my first American Girl doll. I have been wanting one since I was a little kid, and my parents even found two of them last Christmas at a yard sale. This is what started my obsession. XD I currently have Samantha, the American Girl from 1904. And a Just Like Me doll, which happens to look, duh, just like me!
So I bought Rebecca, the American Girl from 1914. Reasons: she's pretty, I love her outfit, and she's from one of my favorite time periods!
Along side her, I also bought the new doll- Marie Grace-'s blue skirt set which I loved from the minute I saw it. XD ( I bought the outfit, not the doll. )
Also along with that, I bought Molly's (1944) Polka-Dot outfit. I had also loved this one when I first saw it when it came out this Spring. ♥
When I got them in the mail today, it pretty much made me feel awesome. XD I love the way that they are made, and my Rebecca doll is so much prettier in real life! ♥ So I am very happy with my first American Girl doll purchase, and I will totally buy more in the future! :3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment