YAH!! I'm officially 15 years old today!! XD Happy day!
Today, I woke up and walked downstairs to some blueberry muffins (my favorite) my mom made for me. There were so many!! X3 I needed help from Mrs. Colleen to eat them all. And I still only ended up eating 4 of them! *looks down at fatty belly* Yup...there was alot of them!
Then after we did a few chores, we headed out to Borders! XD My favorite store.
But my SNEAKY mother! She tricked me into thinking we were going to Wal-Mart before Borders and we ended up going to a movie!! T.T Sneaky sneaky....
Anyway, we went and saw 17 Again. It was so good! BUT I would NOT reccomend it to anyone under the age of...14. XD I know, I know.... It was a cute movie though. And Zac Efron is so....*drools* HOT!!!!! O3O Yup....
AAAAND to finish the day, we finally ended up heading to Borders. They were having a "Buy 4 get the 5th book free" sale. So I decided the only time I will EVER allow myself to splurge ALL of my spending money will be on my birthday. Heh heh, starting this year. So yes, I spent ALL of my $45 on manga today as a birthday present to myself. Here's what I got:
Shugo Chara vol. 1
Shugo Chara vol. 3
Full Moon vol. 6
Full Moon vol. 7
and Kitchen Princess vol. 1
That's pretty much what I did today. ^_^ Thanks Mom!!
XxxxxxxxX
So tommarow, Hina-chan comes. and then on Thursday, I will have my birthday party! It's going to be Nancy Drew theme. And it will be so fun!! ^0^
XxxxxxxX







4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I love how your blog looks so dark!!!
Happy Birthday! I love you and glad you had a great day.
And...of course Miss E. likes the dark background...you two...night and day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you had a great birhtday!!!!!!!
-GB
Hey! 7 more months and you can start driving! Woohoo!!!
Post a Comment