free counters

7/1/09

Lord of the RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Um yes, I'm bored. Gwen and I are sitting here discussing everything from Commodore Norington to Fritos and Bean Dip!
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD SO FUNNY!!!

Sam: Come on Mr.Frodo, we're almost there!

Frodo: I don't think...I...can...hold it...much...longer!!
Sam: CRAAAWWWLL!!!!

*At the top of Mt.Doom*

Frodo: YES!! IT"S MIIIINE!!

Sam: I need to use it too!! Quit hogging it!

*Flush*
*Sauron's eye looks toward the entrance of Mt.Doom*

Sauron: NOOOOO!!! MY SECRET BATHROOM!!!!!! SOMEONE'S USING MY BATHROOM!!

Frodo: Ok Sam, You can use it now, but be careful; It WILL burn your butt!

Smeagol: MY PRECIOUS!! YOU FLUSHED THE PRECIOUS!!
*Merry and Pippin appear out of nowhere*

Both: WE WANNA USE SAURON'S BATHROOM TOO!!!

Sam: We came all this way just to use it!

Frodo: Wait....wasn't there something else we needed to do too?

*All think*

All: Naaaahhh....


(The end)

2 comments:

Shadow Blood said...

All I have to say is wow, and could you please answer your phone I know you have company, but I have some really really exciting news!

Hana said...

...Wow...That's...Wow...XD