*gasp gasp gasp gasp* I....just....got JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.0 There is nothing else left to say....Ok, I'll tell you anyway.So yesterday, we had my "official birthday party" And invited some of my friends. And the theme was Nancy Drew. We all got dressed in "nancy drewish clothes" And had a wonderful ice cream cake.
But the main game was a treasure hunt thing. So my "housekeeper Hannah" gave me and my gumshoes a rundown of our case. We were to solve "The Mystery of the Screaming Arena"!!!
My friends and I ran around the neighbor hood, solving clues like "Press 1 fast, enter code last" (meaning speed dial voicemail and enter the password) and "Look inside the camera" (We had to see the picture on display in the video camera, then go find the object) There was even a clue in Japanese, so we had to take it over to Aya and Nick's to translate it. (Hats off to you)
But along the way, there were presents from the various people. Here is a list of gifts I got...
A Camp Rock bag (Mom and Dad)
A Jonas Brothers CD (also Mom and Dad)
The next RIBON magazine (Nick and Aya)
A Jonas Brothers Concert Tour 2009 T-shirt (Tim, Colleen and Katie)
Imagine: Ice Champions (Gary)
A little foxy (Gwen ^_^)
A homemade bag (also Gwen...I swear it looked storebought!!!)
But near the end of the treasure hunt, Mom made us stop and wait until everyone else got to the house for cake and stuff.
And after everyone got there, Hina decoded the last clue. "Brk Brk Unbl" (Yip yip foxy. Don't ask me how the code went. It was too complicated for me. That's why Gwen was our official "Clue Computer" :) Anyway, the last present was sitting under the stuffed fox on the tv cabnit. It held a card, and inside the card was................................JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT TICKETS!!!!!!!! X3 YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!
I nearly fainted. -_-' But then the "Screaming Arena" thing suddenly clicked! Because the concert is in an arena thing and there will be screaming fan girls....? YES!!
So that was the whole low down of my birthday. ^_^ I had such a fun time!




2 comments:
I'm so happy for you :D
You know it's really cool that your neibors participated in you birthday, that's very cool :)
That sounds like a lot of fun! I LOVE Nancy Drew. Glad your birthday was fun, even if I AM a few months late ;)
Post a Comment