free counters

7/20/09

My sentimental ramblings

Well, it's almost here. My birthday.

As you get older, life just seems to go by you more quickly. And your innocence slowely fades.

When you're little, the world's worries fly over your head, and all you know is your own comfy universe. People are only important when they stand in front of you, and your toys are the only things you ever really want. There was no frienimies, no crushes, no self-conciousness. Every year seemed long, and days were filled with fullfilling ideas and games.

Now that I'm almost in the middle of teen years, I think back to about three years ago. When I thought turning 13 meant a whole new world of boyfriends, freedom and maturity...

Boy, I was wrong........

I don't think I'll ever be completely mature. XD I'll just be young forever....at least at heart.

Anyway, Since I picked this up a few hours after I started it, my sentimental mood is gone. So that's it! Buh-bye!

3 comments:

Shadow Blood said...

Wow that's very true, deep, and cool! Oh don't forget that you'll always look young...for some reason that's what most women want. ;)

Anonymous said...

So very true Heather!!! Happy Birthday!!!
-GB

Anonymous said...

Very true, Heather :). I remember thinking the same thing when I turned 13... and 18... and 21... But wait until you have kids and you're watching THEM be young! Just ask your momma!