One thing I thought was fun/hilarious was GLOMPING!!! Yes, you are actually allowed to glomp random people! It is officially the "animecon greeting". It's so fun to just walk up to, like, Itachi and ask her for a hug, (I'm not allowed to hug boys....don't really want to either!) Then you both giggle and hug eachother, it's fun! :) Oh, and you can also take pictures of people! (with their permission, of course) I had about 27 people ask for a picture of me in my Hanon costume. I thought it was pretty bazzar at first, but then it got fun, and I started taking pictures of other people.
They had this one room for just, you know, a big shop thing. They had several tables with Naruto and other merchandise for sale. They had some pretty cool stuff too! I saw this AWESOME wall of manga, anime and cosplay stuff. They pretty much had every anime and manga you have ever HEARD of!!! I also got myself drawn in manga by a professional artist. It looks exactly like me!! It was awesome.
I know I've been talking about this forever, but I have one more thing to say before we get to the actual pictures....Almost to the end, after the workshops and shopping and mingling, they have the skits and costume contest/showing off thing. The skits were pretty dumb, but the costume thing was cool. Everyone got judged singly, and then we lined up by the stage a little bit later. Everyone was anounced by their character, their anime and their name. We all had to strut around the stage (by our self!!!!) and act like our character. So even though I'm really shy, I got up there and acted REALLY CUTE!!! Everyone loved me! No, I mean, seriously, everyone LOVED me!!!!!! I was about to get the prize for the cutest costume too, but I got beaten out by a stinking DOG!!! Sango dressed up her DOG as Kirara and won......stupid dog......
Anyway!! Here are the pictures I took......
This morning....

Aren't I ADORABLE?
Ok, I have to give credit to this next lady....All of her little red rinestones, she sewed on BY HAND! There is seriously 8000 rinestones on that wonderful piece of art! It actually took her TWO years to make that thing!!! TWO YEARS!!! Anyway, here she is...

Amazing, isnt it?
Konan!!! (sorry Em, I couldn't get ahold of a Pein...)

( I'm looking forward to the next one!! Too bad my boots got messed up! >-<)









No comments:
Post a Comment