free counters

7/8/11

New Anime- Romeo X Juliet 2/7/10

This is one of the most AMAZING animes I have EVER SEEN! It has the smoothest animation, well designed characters and an engaging story line. :) Based on the original play by Shakespeare (in fact, he is a character in the anime XD) this anime is about...well, Romeo and Juliet.

Juliet's family, the Capulets, were slaughtered fourteen years ago by the tirant Montague. Juliet was the only surviver and was in hiding until her sixteenth birthday.

On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, she meets Romeo at the Rose Ball. Neither of them knows eachother's family history yet, but they fall in love.

Heh heh, that's all you get for now. But you can find the anime on YouTube and Funimation ...I personally think the English dub is the best I've ever seen, and I like to watch it in English. Sayonara!

Oh yes, and the opening for it is at the bottom of this page. Please watch it even if you don't watch the anime. The opening is so beautiful. :)

No comments: