free counters

7/7/11

FoxyLolita- Sugar Pansy opinion

It's that time of year again! The time when all burando comes out with new prints and dresses for the springtime. I was looking at Angelic Pretty's new one: Sugar Pansy
I'm sorry the photos couldn't be bigger. =___=

Well, okay. My opinion...It looks cute from far away. (see the last picture for a close up of the print itself) But the fabric makes me think of a 70s lampshade.
It's also a little strange for AP to make a print that you could probably find something similar at a fabric store. I mean, usually they make things that stand out, right? Prints that make you go 'Oh, that's AP all the way. There's no way anyone else could make that!'

The one thing that I do like about this dress it that lace. ♥ I hope they use it more, because it's very cute and classic.
So, final verdict? I wouldn't buy this dress simply because I could probably make something simliar myself. ^^ That doesn't mean that you can't like it, though.

No comments: